I've received a ton of questions on where I've purchased items in my posts, so I thought I'd list where I got everything and how much I paid. (If there's no price it just means I can't remember!) I hope this helps out -- I'll try to keep this up on future posts. Let me know if you have any more questions!


Fall is here? It's 84 degrees outside!
Door décor:
Hanging flower containter, Southern Living at Home
Flowers, Hobby Lobby

Kitchen centerpiece:
Tray, Southern Living at Home
Pumpkin, Pier One
Potpourri, Z Gallerie

Mantel:
Candles on mantel, $3.50 Hobby Lobby
Berry garland, $6, Michaels
Candle holder, scrap wood

Bell Jar:
Fall picks, $1, Hobby Lobby
Large fall plate, $6, Pier One
Crystals/acorns, Pier One
Ribbon, $3.50, Hobby Lobby

Table vignette:
Frames, $3 each, JoAnn, Etc.
Leaves, taken off a vine, Hobby Lobby

Candle on counter:
Garland, Hobby Lobby
Small fall plate, $5, Pier One


Lampshade tutorial:
Lamp, $20.00, Lowes
Fabric, $6, Hobby Lobby
Trim, $7/yard, Hobby Lobby


Bwwuuaahaaahaaaaaa!!
Wooden pumpkin, $2, Hobby Lobby
Black scrapbook paper, $2, Hobby Lobby


More Halloween treats!
Scrapbook paper, $.50 and $.25, Hobby Lobby
Frame, $1, Deals
Stickers/bats, Hobby Lobby


I love nap time.
Tombstones, $1, Deals
Spooky glitter sign, $2, Hobby Lobby


I spent $50 to save $12! Wait...
Beware glitter sign, $2, Hobby Lobby
Fall picks, $1, Hobby Lobby
Tiny pumpkins, $1.50, Target
Black pumpkins, $1.75, Hobby Lobby



Go forth and shop thrifty!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top