Our neighborhood does this little tradition every year, and it's one of those little things about the holidays that I love. This year no one has started it yet, so I gathered the goodies and the Bub and I pulled it together tonight.

If you haven't done this, you'll need some gift bags, candy, and your printer. This time I used this little poem:


The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.

Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.

The spooks are after things to do,
In fact a spook brought this "Boo" to you!

The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.

We'll all have smiles upon our faces,
No one will know who "BOO"ed who's places!

Just two short days to work your spell,
Keep it secret, hide it well.

Please join the fun, the seasons here.
Just spread these "BOO's" and Halloween cheer.

And this cute ghost:

Gather everything and put it in the bags...






Then you sneak to the front porch of three random neighbors and leave the treat for them! Oh, and FYI, not so easy to sneak with an almost two-year-old giggling the whole way. ;)

You can find the poem and directions here and the ghost here (or you can copy and paste it from this post.)

I have a few more little Halloween decorations to share and my mud room project -- I'll be back tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top