Hello everybody! Sorry for the late post today – we had a two hour delay and things are…well, a couple hours behind. :) We’re supposed to get a ton more snow today and I’m ready – we are stocked up on good food and ready to cuddle in for the night.

Today I’m recapping the month of November and sharing a few of my favorite things (did you watch The Sound of Music last night? Thoughts?) from the past few Christmases. :)

First up, my DIY and decor projects from last month! I shared the hard project that should have been easy:

mirror on wall

I love the end result – but let this be your reminder to NEVER utter the words, “This will be easy.” Gets me every time.

I picked a fun color for the mud room door and got all the new door trim up here:

blue mudroom doorI’m narrowing down the color for the beadboard and hope to do that this weekend. The floors are done too, can’t wait to show you!

Next up I shared the new rug I found for the family room

graphic rug family room

I still can’t believe the difference it made! LOVE IT.

I showed you how to make my super easy, buttery biscuits on a rare food post:

easy cheddar biscuits

I decrapified our entire house over the course of a few months and then finished up the garage last month. It took FOREVER, but I’m so happy with it now:

garage organization

It functions SO much better for us now. You can also see the easy DIY work bench I made last month here.

I shared a simple update I make around our house (a lot) in this post:

craft caddy

Put a wheel on it! :)

I worked on my first Christmas project of the year and what started out as a project-gone-wrong ended up quite pretty:

glitter craft And finally, I reattempted my attempt at chevron, this time with a twist:

chevron painters tape SO much better know, yes? I think so. :)

I’m still working on our Christmas decor around the house and will share much of it next week for a big Christmas home tour! For now I figured I’d share a few of my favorites from Christmases past.

I finished putting my DIY card holder back up last night (it has one lonely card on it so far) and shared it on my Facebook page. It’s one of my faves because it’s so easy and cheap and holds a bunch of cards!:

Christmas card display

Last year I made a couple knock offs, including these cute nutcrackers:

nutcracker craft

And these knock off ornaments filled with “snow”:

christmas ornament crafts You can find both in this post.

And two of my favorite Christmas projects ever – the first one is the paper-wrapped candle holders:

paper wrapped candles

I think they are just so dang pretty. :)

And my cutie Santa hat craft – I think these are still my absolute faves of all the time I’ve been blogging:

Santa hat craft Have you done any fun holiday-themed projects yet? Any you are planning any? I’d love to hear about them!

Are you getting all this snow today? I hear it’s even heading down to Texas. Hope you all stay safe and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top