Hey hey! It’s about that time again! Did you think I’d forget? Pushaw. No. way.

This is the 6th year I’ve hosted my Christmas Tree Party here on TDC – pretty cool right? Kind of crazy.

This year I’m changing it up a bit – pretty much anything goes. Well, Christmas-related anyway. It’s still a tree party, but if there’s a picture of a Christmas tree in the post, it’s good. Got a tree in your front yard? You’re golden. Like trees? Well, then join in. All holiday decor is welcome. :)

For those just looking, you can sock away ideas for next year (helloooo Pinterest!) or maybe implement something fun before the holiday.

Here’s the graphic you can use in your post if you’d like: 

Christmas Tree party, Thrifty Decor Chick

I will do my best to have the post up by 11 a.m. EST. If you’d like to reminisce till then, you can see the 2008 party here, 2009 here, 2010, 2011 and then last year’s here.

For those of you new to a blogland “party” – it’s simply a way for bloggers to link up their projects and ideas in one spot. So you’ll have a bunch of beautiful pics to check out. Plan some free time – it sucks you in. If you’re a new blogger I’ll explain a little more on linking up tomorrow.

And I’ve updated all the links to the Christmas Tour of Homes too:

blogger Christmas tourYou can see all of those beautiful homes at the end of the post here!

Hope to see you back here tomorrow! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top