Hello my friends!! Now that December is upon us it’s time to start thinking about gifts. Some of you totally-on-it people have already finished your shopping and I bow down to you. This one is for those of us (uhhhh…me) who still need some ideas.

As a part of the Better Homes and Gardens bloggers I’m sharing a couple ideas I came up with – both for under $20 total. I love both of these because they would work for that person that’s hard to buy for, or maybe someone you don’t know quite that well. (I was able to find all of the items online this time so I linked to each one for your convenience.)

For teachers I always add in a gift card, but these would work well for anyone in your life that you want to thank this time of year.

The first gift’s theme was easy – who doesn’t like hot chocolate in the winter? I picked up a couple tall white mugs for less than $4 each:

tall white mug Then I added in some flavor – marshmallows (duh), a cutie little shaker for a buck with some cinnamon and my all time favorite this time of year…the peppermint kisses:

hot chocolate

I LOVE love love to drop one in my hot chocolate. I’m not even a big peppermint fan but I love a little hint of it in there.

This wire basket is adorable and was the perfect way to pull everything together:

wire basket

Add in a couple hot cocoa packets and you have yourself a really stinkin’ cute gift:

quick and easy gifts under $20

I just filled it in with some greenery to make it more festive. If you don’t have any greenery, tissue paper would look great as well.

Total cost was less than $20 – the basket is $7, the mugs were less than $8, the little shaker was $1 and the hot chocolate was $2:

gifts under $20

I had the marshmallows and chocolate on hand but those can be bought and split up into multiple gifts. ;)

I mean, come on…who wouldn’t love getting that? I would. Hint.

The next idea doesn’t inlude as many goodies but it makes up for that in the cuteness department. I found this plug in snowman and could not leave without him:

snowman plug in Oh my. Can you even handle it?

I love that he would last well past Christmas. It was still snowing in April around here last year so he’d be perfectly acceptable till then. Or February…whatever Mother Nature feels like this year.

The wax cubes are only $2 (some are showing $4 online, not sure why):

wax cubes

I kept the same basket for this one – again the total was less than $20: 

gifts $20 and under

The warmer is $10, basket $7 and cubes are $2.

I have to admit…the snowman is staying in my house. ;) I took him out to see him light up, then may have placed a wax cube on his head to see how he worked, then may have decided he was too cute to giveaway. He made my whole kitchen smell lovely!

Here’s the best part for you all -- BHG is hosting a “12 Days of Gifting” Pinterest promotion starting today. Just pin your favorite BHG products to their Pinterest board and they will randomly pick a winner of a $50 Walmart gift card each day and then a winner of $250 at the end of the promotion. Easy!!

But you don’t even have to wait for that! Today I’m giving away a $100 gift card as well! You can use it on anything in the store but some fun stuff for your house is what I personally recommend. :)

This giveaway is now closed!

Whoot! I’ll be back tomorrow with the December before and after link up!

 

I received compensation from BHG at Walmart for my time and participation in the BHG Live Better Network. All experiences and opinions are my own. Follow BHG on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top