Hey all! I hope you had a lovely week! Anything fun planned for tonight? We’re just planning on pizza at home but I’m looking forward to a relaxing night with no plans!

Sometimes I just want to take a minute to say thank you here on the blog and I thought today was as good as any. Sharing the love and all. :) I so appreciate those of you who come back every day or once a week, a month or whatever. I am truly honored and humbled that you choose to do so.

My six year anniversary of blogging is coming up in a couple months and I’ve been thinking about it a LOT lately. I can still say without a doubt that blogging still brings me great joy. This is the best “job” I’ve ever had and I can’t thank you enough for helping to make it happen.

You know when someone asks you what you want to be doing in ten years? This is my answer – exactly what I’m doing right now. I truly, completely love it. Yes, there are days when there is stress, but those are far and few between (and usually due to my procrastination) and as I’ve always said, it’s the best stress I’ve ever had.

So again, I just wanted to pause for a bit send out a heartfelt thank you to all of you who read here, comment, email or communicate on Facebook, Instagram or whatever. It really means the world to me.

That is all – just feeling all squishy today I guess. :) I appreciate you and never want to lose sight of the fact that I couldn’t do this without you.

Have a LOVELY Valentine’s Day and a happy, safe weekend.

Dwight Valentine meme :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top