One weekend while exploring France Avenue in Minneapolis I stopped in my tracks when I looked above to see a board framed by the backdrop of clear blue sky and fluffy clouds.
Before the family could turn back to see where I had disappeared, I had pushed the door open into a store that I had followed online for years: Anthropologie.



What I have liked about Anthropologie has been their vibrant design with a prominent global flavor.

Anthropologie is an American brand owned by Urban Outfitters, Inc. based in Philadelphia. It caters to women looking for unique, one-of-a-kind design.
The store display of shabby-chic meets rustic style was very impressive. Old brick floor, distressed wooden planks, textures on the wall. Vintage metal signboards.








Couldn't resist a close up of the colorful tea mugs that seem to filter the natural window light and gleam in the yellow store lights.

Funnel-shaped ceiling display near the cash counter.


Design books on display.
Ceramic jars.
Was amazed by the fusion of global influences. Most of the time saw a familiar name when I turned to check from which country the products were from:-)



 Pretty earrings display.



Also saw a copy of 2012 Design*Sponge Newspaper at the store.

(Images by Arch)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top