My scheduled post is on hold because my sweet Bub has run off with the camera.

I'm starting to get a little freaked because usually I can find it in about two minutes, but it's been about ten this time. And still nothing. I'm sure he'll lead me right to it when he wakes from his nap. Yeah, that happens.

Anyhoo, I had to tell you the great news!! Home Depot is having a FANTASTIC paint sale this weekend!

Are you as excited as I am?!?! NO? Get excited, this is GOOD:
Through tomorrow you can get a gallon of flat paint for $12 after rebate! What what? No way Joe-se! All other finishes are $5 off a gallon using the rebate.

I loooooove Behr paint. This is the perfect opportunity to tackle those white walls. Or those awful, disgusting walls that you got when you moved in.

And even if the sweet, sweet paint guy who gives your son a sticker because he is so sweet tells you that all finishes are $17, plus another $5 off with the rebate, don't believe him. :) It's just flat paint. But the others are only $18 after rebate.

A steal I tell you! GO!

I'll be back soon, with pictures, I hope. Closeups of my son's nose, eyes and feet most likely...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top