I'm a total slacker. I know I was supposed to blog about my squares and stripes today, but the day got away from me and so did the natural light. Any self-respecting blogger does not take night pictures if they can help it. (Yikes.)

So bare with me folks, I will post it first thing next week! Until then, I am sharing more inspiration with you. Some bloggy love for your weekend pleasure...

You just won't believe how this bench started out. You won't. Swear. Cross my heart. You must go see it to believe it. Jen at Sanctuary Arts at Home does some beautiful work, go check her out!

Michelle at Creatively Dreaming doesn't have a mudroom, so she made one. Doesn't this look GREAT??:
Oh I love me some beadboard!!

Ohhh, and you know I love an organized pantry!! (See the right for mine.) Take a look at this amaaaaaazing pantry (HA! I wrote "panty" at first. Wow.) redo that Kristen did over at We are THAT Family:
You MUST check it out, just for the handle on the pantry door. You must.

Look at this adorable teacher's gift my friend Rebecca did over at Older and Wisor:
Oh my goodness. I know it's too late for most teacher's this year, but this would be perfect for a baby's room, a new married couple, whatever! Just change up the papers. You must read through Rebecca's blog, she is so creative and so. funny. I pee my pants every visit, I swear.

And because I am sooooo proud of my reader's who jump in and try some of my projects, I have to share these with you!

Heidi did my Ballard Designs project:

Richella (just say that...lovely name) at Imparting Grace did my easy roman shades:
June used my toot to cover her lampshade. What a difference!!:

Erin took a boring bookshelf and with paint and fabric backs, transformed it!:

Liz and her hubby used my sofa table directions to do this:

Crystal made this window treatment using these directions.

See?! I told you you could do these. Easy peasy! Have a great weekend!

OMG twodaystilltheconcertIamsoexcited!!!! WHEEEEE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top