So the Stink Eye Sister strikes again. She walked by me tonight as I wrapped lights around some greenery and gave me the Eye:

"More greenery?" (Stink eye.)

Whatever Sister.

Yes, more greenery. Shut it.

I wanted to show you the various places I put the stuff... It really is such an inexpensive way to make your home pretty and just plain loverly this time of year.

**Edited to add -- the Nesting Place blog is having a party about just this! Other people love it like me! Go take a look! (It's gonna take me hours to get through all of them.)

You've seen the mantel:




The dining room:



But here's some more. I put it on furniture:


On top of cabinets:


Hanging from various places:


Throw some in a window sill:



Behind furniture:



Stairs: (When I complain I don't have pretty railings to wrap my greenery around, Hubby reminds me that he wanted the railings, not walls. Yeah yeah. Whateva.)



Around doors:

And more...I'll show you our bedroom soon. I have a little project I want to finish in there first. I think that's it otherwise...I think. Try it in your home. Wrap some lights around it or throw some ornaments in, and just stick it places. It works. Swear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top