Thursday, December 13, 2012

Zoe's Elf on Her Shelf

I said I wouldn't.

I felt I couldn't.

And I knew I shouldn't!

But, I did.

I broke down and got Zoe her very own Elf on the Shelf.


She's an adorable Elf.

A slightly mischievous Elf.

But, such a CUTE Elf!

People were lined up for blocks (a few feet) just to have their photo taken with Zoe's Elf!

An Elf struck fan smiles for the camera.


It's really Zoe's big sister, Courtney! She is way better than any Elf!!

Adopting a child is not just for young couples. I know that doesn't go with the whole "Elf" story. But, I think it's awesome that Zoe has grown up siblings that go out of their way to do fun and special things for her. Like dressing up like an elf!


Blessings!

3 comments:

Everything Changes said...

How fun! I didn't know you were blogging. :)

Becca said...

Cutest elf I've ever seen. And I'm not biased at all. lol

Becca said...

Cutest elf I've ever seen. And I'm not biased at all. lol